Tuesday 16th October
Today we carried on with our presentations highlighting the importance of travelling actively to school. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will reach our new active travel target this week!
Tuesday 2nd October
Tuesday 25th September
- Mo came in to do some mosaic work with some pupils which was super fun!
- Mr Morgan and Mr Walsh discussed the baseline of the school's active travel ways which is to begin at 52%.
- As today was the first Active Travel Tuesday we counted up the totals of the pupils who have traveled actively and put the data into the Big Shift website.
- We looked at the class data and decided that some classes will need a helping hand to raise their numbers... so next week we are going to make presentations to deliver to each class.
- Gracie and Marley will also talk to the whole school in assembly!
Tuesday 18th September
- We began the session by introducing the club and what are aims for the year are.
- We got to know the new members of the club.
- Mr Morgan explained that we will be participating in Active Travel Tuesday's again this term.
- We decided that the whole of the Eco Club should now be the 'Active Journeys Crew' promoting active travel throughout the school.
- We also elected Active Travel Crew Captains - who are Marley and Gracie.
- We finished the session with Mo who is going to be doing some mosaic work with the children over the next few weeks. The children designed some new ideas for a wall in the playground to spruce it up!