What is the school uniform?
School uniform is not compulsory but it is worn by the vast majority of children. It consists of:
- A jade green sweatshirt with our school name and badge
- White or navy polo shirt, either plain or with our school badge
- Grey, black or navy trousers, skirts, trousers or pinafores
- Green dress for the warmer weather
- Black, grey or navy shoes
Where can I buy school uniform?
School uniform can be purchased from 'Cardiff Embroidery'.
Click here to visit the correct page for our school.
What do the children need to wear for P.E?
Indoor - Shorts and t-shirts. No shoes or long trousers please.
Outdoor - Shorts or jogging bottoms, t-shirt/sweatshirt and trainers